Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Etsy Shop

I am rather notorious with my friends as being either oblivious to a new trend or the last to follow a new style, if I ever even discover it at all.  So, keeping that in mind,  I have finally opened an Etsy Shop.  I listed it under my studio name "Random Acts of Piece" and I have uploaded three things to it.  Once the Thanksgiving holiday is over and my 20 some odd guest depart I plan to post more things on it.



For those of you who have an Etsy shop, I would love to hear any advice you may want to share with me.  For those of you who may want to purchase some of the things you have seen on my blog, please check it out and feel free to email me if anything you have seen in the past here interests you now.  If it is available I will certainly let you know.  And if it isn't, I will let you know that too.

For now I need to get the mashed potatoes peeled and the vegetables prepared so I will wish you, in the word of Arlo Guthrie,  a Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment